LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: sad   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:53 pm

HHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA mg u look like Jackie Fucking Chang.......dol looks like Bruce Lee or wat???

MG... can u tell rebels that my big end term exams are coming and i cant logg much next 2-3 weeks....og andreas send koden til warrioren din til mej på msn....trenge tinga.
Back to top Go down
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Soooo   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:07 am

I dont know if anyones from USA, but ive just got some few words to say about that country.

Fuck US and A, fuck em.

Thats all.

Or is it?....oo yes it is... or?.. yea it is...???

huh, ide like to comment about Knight Online right now, but i i gotto eat some food to get the shitty taste of US and A out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:23 am

slm

wahh areslament = 'rano karno'?

see that picture brings back nostalgic memories

btw i come here to test something
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:19 am

Hi Getsu. What Nostalgic memory? Hehe...

So what you guys doing out there? Hmm... forum now seems quiet. And me bz with work now. Hope can spend more time here.

Hey Tom,
I couldn't get in carnac west but np with carnac east. zzzz.. May i know your LS lvl in there? Ares now 70 and am getting lazy to lvl him now. damn exp is very slow now haizzz.... What i do to ares is log him in and set merchant mode. hahaha...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey Queen/Team,
Take a look at our Jessy (Belgium) and also foster daughter of mind. Isn't she cute... hehe...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:39 am

allo......everyone. just drop by to wish you all a very good day/night. till we meet again in game or here. cheers...
Wink
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:48 am

update from GM Linus on issues had. hopefully some of the issue can ba fix after today maintenance. especially the gems bugs.. hmm damn hard to do master quest. link to the info..

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en//index.php?showtopic=170449&pid=1030499&st=0&#entry1030499
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

huh..... only me alone logging in these days... where have you guys gone too!! haizzzz......... just log in to say HI to all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:29 am

Hi everyone, just to get u up to date :d

i got a new girlfriend, been spending sooooo much time with her :p... o and i'm not playing KO anymore... quited like 5 months ago... goes way too much time in it...

Just discovered this new game called 12Sky... try it out, it's pretty fun... PvP oriented... u level a lot faster then in KO...

if u want to join or come look for me, i'm IceDragon in Serenity server, playing on the side of the Guanyin...

O and i'm having exams this month also :p

Peace out :d lol!
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 am

we ppl now play a private server mg. ore me queene lore death fanta almjero lordofthepit and schwend do. u can get lvl 80 realy fast like in 2 days i got lvl 60 in 40 min. allso we are in the top 3 clan.. and we got all the best items posible i got complet +10 elixir +9 Smile u should come try it out wont waste much time cause u get lvl so fast anywayz.. just to paly when u wanna go cz have funn Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Just got banned, never going back again :p... hope you enjoy ur game... just uninstalled it... trying smt else new... hope you guys will do well in real life...

tom, we keep in touch over yahoo :d

bye everyone
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 am

me and dol bz with working. perhaps we will find time to join u guys in the game very soon.... have fun guys out there and good luck to all with whatever you do
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 am

Hey mg

me sven fin and queene started play usko again

we just goign go lvl 59 tohugh

buth maby u wanna come make lvl 59 char allso

hope u do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:12 pm

hohoho.... team. nice to see u guys back in usko. i have lvl 58 warrior in other account. maybe can join u guys with that chr (zzMGzz). just tell me or pm me when u guys are on. nice ... nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: