LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: sada   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:49 am

damn u mg...im back now and im with u.....BTW Warses...ur GF is not good enough for u^^ find a better^^ ur a great guy...find new 1-.- and if u eat noodles ull get powered up and forget the other....no joke...
Back to top Go down
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:10 am

God damed.
Why does this site always show up when i search;Gay,yellow,life spenders,gay and yellow.

Why do i even search those words?

Man, this place still up.The game is?
Anyone seen the great graphic on crysis?? bet u won't get that on MYKO MMORPGSADSFUCKINGLONGNAMEPG .
Byt i guess the bad graphic in the game has to fit with the bad graphic on your brains.
Boooo Ya!

Whoever made this site, i saw ur picture here at the day when i was searching on snipers.

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/Candor7/PSG_90.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1677875/posts&h=768&w=1024&sz=66&hl=no&start=1&um=1&tbnid=463jW-4EB7voSM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dl96a1%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dno%26sa%3DN

take a closer look at the picture and ul see urself.
And no its not the person at the front, its what he reveals to us.

Have a nice bad graphic, same sky,same rain,weapons,monsters,creatures,quests.... day on MYKOAMDGMMORPG
you remind me of WoW nerds.

Dont worry, nerds are smart........just not in this situatuon.
Back to top Go down
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 am

Oh Btw shoan i just thook at time machine, and went too the future.
I went to a junk store called Teampl & Co, and found u.

i decided to take a picture of u.

https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/urples/funny/UglyTeeth.jpg

Nah man, im just kidding!

This was the real pic:

http://www.dentalblogger.com/media/camel.jpg

If u ask me, u havent changed a bit!
Sry brother, i tried to use Photoshop and make ur teeths more white, as hard as i could.It just dident f ucking work.

Oh yea and i forgot the picture of Sharwin,Blinx,pikachu,Ghetto_golspl,Andrsaes,leather vomen,gods san,kool maen,Teamplm or whatever he calls himself here:

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/Entertainment/ba%20frank%20close%20up2.jpg

I know, i know, u look pretty there, but dont be so excited, that was a 4 hour make up job, the real YOU would have given u an heart attack.
U still do.

To the ''director'' of this site.
Why are all the smileys yellow!!??? is this some kind of joke or are you really worshiping QUEENyellowMAGICA??

Btw guys, dont get so angry, even though ur laughing, just dont care about this.i am just kidding, and i hope you will undestand that.
MYKO is really a good game(in 3 seconds it its) and what i say about it is not true(what im writing is not true) and same with shoan(i am lying!!) take care guys.
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:39 am

Haha... aramis....i know u are cracking some jokes in here to make it more lively. Thanks dude.. as I see the forum slowly gonna fade away.... hmmm sad... please keep spamming in here to keep the forum alive.. Very Happy

And queen/team, yeah i can see you guys are back.. thanks for keeping me company.... lol noodle power must have bring both of you back to the game..
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:17 am

yuhuuuuuuuu...sorry guys..lately im really busy with my work..every week outstation, so this week i got 1 week holiday....b4 im going to be busy again...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Hey Tom, how are you dude? Great...great, spend sometime here LOL. Yeah I heard from Storm you've been bz with work. So how is work? Does that mean you will be outstation most of the time. And will there be time for KO? HAHA just asking... Well good luck with your future endeavours and keep in touch dude.

BTW, I can speak malay...hehehe... Saya orang melayu.kakakaka
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Yea..almost everyweek outstation, sometime some of us went to Singapore, lucky me my passport expired Very Happy, so i went to Jb only, maybe on 25th April i going to Jb again Very Happy. btw this week im on holiday b4 start to bz back starting this Sunday... Sad

Hantam je bahasa ingelis aku ni...wakakaka paham sama paham dah la Razz
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:10 pm

ohh didnt know that still some ppl around here lol
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sada   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:07 am

nahh me,mg and shakira keeping it alive here
....i use hours watching picture of shakira....keeps site up-.-
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sad   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:11 am

Look guys...i go Rime Mode:
My lovly Wendy
U are my Pony
And that makes me Horny

Micheal oh Micheal
A man with breast of Rock
Ur ass is like a Seal
And thats why u love Cock

.................. im good-.- i know...just tell me-.- ill write a book...no i hate writing.....-.-
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sadsa   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:11 am

BTW Wendy and Micheal=Majesticardo...dont know how many who play maje....but sure is alot-.-
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:11 am

LOL Queen. Nice poem but horny...hehehe.. Hey Felk, we still available in here.. HAHA Tom, hantam terus jgn tidak2, janji kita orng paham sudah le....

Guys...guys... look at my new pic.
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:32 am

aku pergi johor baru jumaat ni....3 hari kat sana, kalau free tu turun ar jb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Ai say man.... this week aku pun bz gilerr. Kirim salam kat orng johor je la... maklum lah.. walaupun JB nampak dekat dari SG tapi rase mcm jauh..... gitu lol! Senang2 jumpa lah kita kat game.. huhuhu
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:50 pm

MK kicked me cause im not activ cause no prem cause to cool for KO cause cause cause cause totaly bored
nah i have to get prem but its difficult since my parents caught me -.-

but ill do my best to get activ again free time enought just need prem

so:
-clanless
-no prem
+much free time
+mood to play
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:48 pm

ok i get prem today so activ again

btw i messed up with my signature xD get a new 1 soon
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 pm

wahhh isnt it nice ??Very Happy Very Happy
ok i got prem now looking for a clan cause i dont go back to MK
come on thats my 3rd post im alone here or wtf ??
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:44 am

Hey Felk, good you are back. LOL, you are not alone, you have me in here hehe.. zzzz not only u got kick from clan, i think Fin too. BTW, both Fin/Sven and Queen are in RebelFighter. Go seek them then. At least, they are there so that you dont feel bored. I dont lvl ares much this day, only log in for BDW and after that switch off. Kinda bz now. Maybe will go active again very soon but dunno when.

Good luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:51 pm

That nothing Felk..been kick out from clan is normal even if u are a clan leader. btw me n few friend are in carnac west non turk server...n im lvl 60 now Very Happy just start playing few week ago.
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 pm

i cant logg carnac west or east tom
but nvm i get a clan mg
just have to wait till i get prem -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm

So Carnac west? how did u do that?? still looking around for some game :p bored as hell now, lucky got new gf kinda fast,

how is everyone doing these days?

Tom, got rogue for me? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: ooOOoooOOo   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:24 am

wat u ppls andream chars now??? queene go msn u jurk i need to know somthing!
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:16 am

i come just to promote my sigs kekeke
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:53 am

hehehe...getsu!

Just to update all, i'm now with ForeverRox clan and innocruu is the CL there. I'm looking for english speaking player hehehe.... and RebelFighter is now ally with us. Still come to the same and doesn't goes anywhere. Queen/Pit/Sven are in ally and still meeting them whenever they or myself is on.

So how you guys doing out there!
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Haha..... Queen... tell Fin to look at me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee......... Pic of me when i was 17 yrs old... wakakakakakaka.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: