LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here Empty
PostSubject: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 7:39 pm

Welcome to all Xydonis people... Hope you'll have a lot of fun here...

Jump by to say hi or say smt else cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am

cheers cheers :cheers:WELCOME:cheers: cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
OwnThatShit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 5:53 am

Hey.Very Happy
Cool forum ^^
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 11:20 pm

Thx n welcome. Hope other members can come n drop something here. Very Happy
This forum i make for real life LostboyZ friend, since they not very internet people so only few of them visit here, but that not a problem coz me n warses always spamming here Razz
Back to top Go down
furios

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: jelez!!   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:03 am

aaaaa!!! huhu .. i want join oso8)
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:37 am

well then i see no problem in that... hope everyone can make this forum quite active... not only the MYKO people but also ur friends tom... (btw can i join Lostboyz Razz or is it strictly for ur real life friends? Very Happy... perhaps a bit hard no? anyway i'll tell u for shure! i'll come to malaysia some day and then i hope to meet you all and perhaps have some fun pk'ing in ur cc sunway lol)
Back to top Go down
Inoue aka EG aka Azra

Inoue aka EG aka Azra

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:39 am

Hi all..long time havent post anything Surprised . Nyways, im feel glad now that we have more priest in clan cheers Smile n active. can make 2 parties

i still remember when we were at MYKO..im the only active priest in LostboyZ.. damn sad when some ppl cant join the cz party or war coz party full
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Yo....ppl. Its me zz_MG_zz from WickedSickzz clan in MYKO. Nice to meet you guys again in USKO. Hope to see more ppls visit this forum and gives suggestions/ideas whenever they have. Seriously, this is my first time spamming in clan forum....LOL
lol!
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 4:01 pm

lol...MG...btw..nice to see ppl here n all are welcome to spam... Very Happy
n Gratz to all clan members...we in G3 after this morning war Very Happy
any plan when to do KQ?
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 4:54 pm

bounce bounce Yeppi....nice to hear that.... can't wait to go home and log into game and c my arm band.... congratz to all for all efforts in PKing or should i say leeching........Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:03 pm

WA grade 3 so fast!!

wait a while for KQ... need to have max ammount of people online Very Happy and off course me also hahaha farao lol!

i suggest we do it thursday or friday (i would like to see it happen friday) cause then i'm able to log on!! or else do it a week later but do it before start of holidays!

also i'm not going to be able to log on much in the next month... cause i have upcoming exams and they're kinda a pain in the ass Razz but when i got free time i'll try to log on!!! study study study
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:34 pm

test new siggy
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 6:16 pm

Shadowfax13 wrote:
test new siggy
lol! make new thread for siggy...Razz

AresLament wrote:
congratz to all for all efforts in PKing or should i say leeching
lol! again Razz leeching or pking not a big deal, most important for new clan like us is np, stay together n helping "echi aler" Very Happy

*ps chinese slang in 1 of P.Ramlee movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 6:54 pm

the only ecchi i know is some sort of hentai thingy LOL hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:23 pm

Shadowfax13 wrote:
the only ecchi i know is some sort of hentai thingy LOL hahahahahha
HENTAI :O....give link plssssssssssssssssss Razz
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 2:24 pm

haha i oso want that link... please.............. so you guys gonna do kq this weekend confused . update me. i wan join too... cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Went on a date last night... was kinda nice... but in the end i dunno but i think i kinda blew it... Hell!!! Sad Stupid me... but on the bright side... we're going out again next week... hope i'll get to 2nd base then hahahahahha nah joking only...

KQ... ok for this weekend... we do it saturday??? cause then my mom isn't home and i'll be able to log on i hope... nah we'll see when it happens... if couple of us aren't there, it ain't such a big deal! hope to see you ingame soon!
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 am

wow..a date...nice girl? Very Happy so when is next date?
btw guys pls tell other clanies to come here, share idea bla bla bla... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 11:11 am

Laughing ehehe..who's the lucky girl dude...nice to hear my friend is having another date.. wahhhhhh which u all the best dude.. ok now kq topic. i hope to be in before the war and we do kq after that.

sorry if i can't make it as this date was sunday and i have promise to my wife and kid to bring them out... hehe... but hell yea..i will try dude. see u guys soon in game
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 2:36 pm

Very Happy Bapa Mithali Very Happy...btw im single n available this weekend my wife go to Penang Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 3:54 pm

yeah all is going great... making a lot of progress LOL... saw her again yesterday... and going out next week tuesday... hoping now...

heard KQ will be this sunday at noon malayan time... that's 5am GMT+1... i can't come then but I really want to see some screenies from it then!! u'll have to mmake screenshots!

good luck and i hope to see you all tomorrow morning... cause i can't log on tonight or tomorrow afternoon... need to work lol... need to finance my future girlfriend if we're going out ha Very Happy LOL

if u don't see me again before sunday on this forum good luck with KQ all!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: EYA   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 4:32 am

me again...am i in right place now><...any1 got msn of maloc,miche, lunnar or other myko players>< gimme...hi too all BTW><
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: known pple here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 am

rofl mg hows shakira, hi evil hi warses><
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi queen. You've been missing for very long time. Great to see you back. LOL Shakira is doing fine.. and now she learn to walk.. isn't that great lol! . Yeap maybe KQ this saturday. Hope to see more players online so that we can do easy KQ.cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 3:02 pm

hye hye hye....welcome queen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: